H
A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2014, 11:46:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GOD lives with His people  (Read 786 times)
philipjames

« on: January 23, 2010, 03:10:03 AM »

Exodus 11. I will start just before Yahweh was going to release the children of Israel out of Egypt [ mitzraim] the Hebrew word meaning confined where they had been confined for 400 or whatever years. I the Hebrew word is anochi will put one more final plague on pharaoh or paroh in Hebrew, and then he will let you go. The LORD was about to destroy all the first born in Egypt.  The LORD told Moses, Moshe in Hebrew to tell all the families of the Hebrews to take a lamb for each household or enough for every one in the household to eat. The lamb shall be without blemish, without defect, a male of the first year, a year old lamb is the equivalent of the age of a young man. On the fourteenth of the first month you shall kill it at twighlight, none of its bones shall be broken[ a foreshadow of our messiah as none of his bones were broken]. Then the Hebrews shall take some of the blood and put it on the door posts and lintels of their houses where they eat it.. Now the blood was a sign saying GODS people live here and the Angel of death passed over [PASSOVER] AND LEFT THEM ALONE AND WENT ON TO KILL EGYPTS FIRST BORN. So by the blood the Hebrews were given life. Yahweh said to keep this as a reminder and a feast throughout all your generations. So this is the Passover lamb that points to Jesus. Fifty days after, they came to mount Sinai and the ten words or the Ten Commandments were given to the children of Israel, written by the finger of GOD . They were given to the Hebrews to show them that they were living in sin, any [coincidence Sinai and sin].They were to be obeyed and would give life, but the Hebrews didnít always end up obeying them. After all this the LORD said to Moses, speak to the children of Israel and ask them to make a free will offering of gold of silver and of things that they posses so, so they can make me a sanctuary or tabernacle [ mishkan] so I may dwell with them. So they made a tabernacle for the LORD to dwell in and he lived with them. The cloud of GODíS glory was above the tabernacle by day and a pillar of fire by night to guide them.So what shall we say then, GOD loves his people so much that he wants to live with them and teach and instruct them on how to live in torah [teaching guidance instruction] what a gracious GOD WE HAVE.

Now in the new covenant or renewed covenant Brit Hadasha in Hebrew, Today resembles Egypt [mitzrayim] we are confined to the same things like anger lustful pleasures material things and so on. So we are all living in a sinful world and the only remedy is GOD who came in Yeshua. The way out is to truly repent of all our sin and to swallow all our pride which is from the devil and admit we are all in sin which we need to do. Now Jesus came to earth to help us to do this by dying on the cross for us, as it is said, there is no remission of sins without the shedding of blood, he shed his own blood for us, it is impossible to perceive the amount of love he has shown us. GOD loved his creation so much that he gave his only begotten son so whosoever believes on him shall not perish but have eternal life. By going to the cross voluntary [freewill offering] he took all our sicknesses on his own body washed our sins clean with his blood. The bible says, by his stripes we are healed, by his blood we have been set free, not any of his bones were broken. Now after his death and resurrection into ha shamayim [heaven] , fifty days went by just the same as the fifty days after getting out of Egypt. Now after the fifty days instead of mount Sinai, this time it was mount zion when the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD decended upon the followers of Jesus and abided in his people. This happens to the true followers of  Yeshua today. We become that mishkan, the temple of the living GOD, We are that tabernacle of the living GOD. We are to listen to his voice and try to obey, but we canít do it on our own this is why we have to listen to his voice and he , the spirit of truth will guide us on the rifgt path, the living torah who lives in us.Jeremiah says , i will make a new covenant with my people, the house of Israel, not like the old one i gave to their fathers when i led them out of Egypt that they broke. I will write my torah on their hearts and minds and i will be their GOD and forgive their iniquities. The living torah of love in our hearts who will guide us into all truth. Love your neighbour as yourself or you canít love GOD. AMEN
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Lit4ever Donations

If You've Been Blessed by Lit4ever Ministry, Please Consider A Donation:

[Note: Lit4ever Ministry is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.]

HELP US FEED THE HUNGRY

All prophetic words posted in this forum are for 'your prayer and discernment'.

Amazon.com

eBooks

LifeSource Vitamins

Be sure to click Lit4ever Ministry in the 'referred by' dropdown window when you order vitamins.

LifeSource Nutrition is a God based company that you can trust.

Users

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2014, 11:46:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 2134
  • Latest: NancyD
Stats
  • Total Posts: 16794673
  • Total Topics: 16790886
  • Online Today: 131
  • Online Ever: 470
  • (October 22, 2012, 01:06:29 PM)