H
A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 02:11:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: getting ready for the Mighty Outpouring of God's Spirit  (Read 1328 times)
karynsartor

« on: February 02, 2010, 10:52:32 AM »

This is a word that the Lord gave to me to help prepare His people for what He is going to do in the Earth.  My call is to prepare the Bride for the soon return of her Bridegroom, the Last Days Army for the battle ahead.  May this bless and encourage you.

Love, In Jesus,
 Karyn

Get Ready for a Mighty Outpouring of My Spirit

Get ready.  Get ready, My people, get ready!  Get ready for an outpouring of My Spirit like you’ve never seen before.  Like the woman for whom the oil was multiplied through Elisha, I must have ready vessels.  My vessels must be clean; they must be yielded, set apart for this purpose. 

As you yield to me and set yourself apart for Me, I will fill you to overflowing, and you will pour forth my manifest glory in a new way.  There will be an abundance of love and joy in My presence.  Those around you will take note and marvel, as you become a more and more effective vessel of My glory. For you are my vessels, My people, through whom I will pour forth My love on the world, through whom I will show my Glory.

Sanctify yourselves; be holy and set apart for me, and you will walk in a greater measure of my presence than ever before.  I will delight your soul with My love, even as you pour forth for others.  The more you yield, the more I will fill you, and the more you will have to give out. 

I love you, My people, My own, and I love the world that still walks in darkness.  Be My channels, My vessels, by which rivers of My glory may begin to rise up and flood the Earth.  This will be a sign, a message, a drawing of many to Myself.  I want you, My children, to be at the center of it. 

Come close, let Me cleanse and fill you, and pour forth My glory.  You will be forever changed, bearing My likeness and walking in My full abundance.   Come close, My children, My people, My own.  Let me fill you to overflowing.  You will be so very glad you did.

karynsartor

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 04:29:56 AM »

Get Ready for a Mighty Outpouring of My Spirit

Get ready.  Get ready, My people, get ready!  Get ready for an outpouring of My Spirit like you’ve never seen before.  Like the woman for whom the oil was multiplied through Elisha, I must have ready vessels.  My vessels must be clean; they must be yielded, set apart for this purpose. 

As you yield to me and set yourself apart for Me, I will fill you to overflowing, and you will pour forth my manifest glory in a new way.  There will be an abundance of love and joy in My presence.  Those around you will take note and marvel, as you become a more and more effective vessel of My glory. For you are my vessels, My people, through whom I will pour forth My love on the world, through whom I will show my Glory.

Sanctify yourselves; be holy and set apart for me, and you will walk in a greater measure of my presence than ever before.  I will delight your soul with My love, even as you pour forth for others.  The more you yield, the more I will fill you, and the more you will have to give out. 

I love you, My people, My own, and I love the world that still walks in darkness.  Be My channels, My vessels, by which rivers of My glory may begin to rise up and flood the Earth.  This will be a sign, a message, a drawing of many to Myself.  I want you, My children, to be at the center of it. 

Come close, let Me cleanse and fill you, and pour forth My glory.  You will be forever changed, bearing My likeness and walking in My full abundance.   Come close, My children, My people, My own.  Let me fill you to overflowing.  You will be so very glad you did.

[/quote]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Lit4ever Donations

If You've Been Blessed by Lit4ever Ministry, Please Consider A Donation:

[Note: Lit4ever Ministry is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.]

HELP US FEED THE HUNGRY

All prophetic words posted in this forum are for 'your prayer and discernment'.

Amazon.com

eBooks

LifeSource Vitamins

Be sure to click Lit4ever Ministry in the 'referred by' dropdown window when you order vitamins.

LifeSource Nutrition is a God based company that you can trust.

Users

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 02:11:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 2134
  • Latest: NancyD
Stats
  • Total Posts: 16794689
  • Total Topics: 16790902
  • Online Today: 148
  • Online Ever: 470
  • (October 22, 2012, 01:06:29 PM)