H
A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2014, 08:27:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Broken arrow emergency broadcast: Prayer needed Stat !!  (Read 1228 times)
Suzanne
Administrator

"I'm Blessed"

« on: March 09, 2010, 03:14:50 AM »

Greetings Dearly Beloved Ones,

I write to you today in the Name of our LORD Jesus Christ whose name is above every name and whose kingdom is everlasting. Praise the Name of the LORD Jesus Christ and let us give thanks unto Him, for He is good and His mercy endures forever. And because He changes not, we are not consumed - His salvation is as sure as the morning, and his faithfulness unto all of his chosen ones is eternal. It is now time to awake out of your sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we first believed.

This may be the most serious email you ever receive - it has come forth by the Spirit of the LORD and is a direct word to all of the people who name the name of Jesus Christ.

The Lord has revealed to us one of the schemes of the enemy against us - all of the witches around the world are coming into agreement to pray against pastors and the people of God at 6 pm in each time zone, and every day, every week, this attack continues. Many of you are already aware of the intensity of the attacks of the evil one and spiritually know and understand how for the most part today many are being overrun by the enemy.

Psalm 74 is a prophetic revelation of what has occurred within the congregation of the saints. Please read this Psalm and focus on the following verses. The enemy roars within our congregations, they are casting fire into the sanctuary of the Lord. They have conspired to destroy us together while we meet in our homes, in our churches, and with our families. Our enemies dwell in the darkness and theirs is the habitation of cruelty. The attack against us has been as vicious and deadly as it has been cruel. And this tumult against us increases continually. It grows stronger and more intense by the day.

O God, why hast thou cast us off for ever? why doth thine anger smoke against the sheep of thy pasture?

Thine enemies roar in the midst of thy congregations; they set up their ensigns for signs.
They have cast fire into thy sanctuary, they have defiled by casting down the dwelling place of thy name to the ground.
They said in their hearts, Let us destroy them together: they have burned up all the synagogues of God in the land.
O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?
For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth.
Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O LORD, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.
Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.
Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.
Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually.

The time has come for the Standard of Righteousness to be raised in this land and for the storm to cease and for this attack of the enemy to be thrown back into the sea. The battle is the Lord’s and He will fight for us, but we must do our part.

The phrase Broken Arrow is a military term which is used when the perimeter has been overrun; when the enemy is within the camp and when the very survival of our forces is in the balance.

This is an emergency call – a spiritual 911 - for immediate fire support in the spirit from all available Kingdom resources. While typing this message my power went out and my computers crashed – this tells you something about the seriousness of this email and the opposition to this truth. We in the kingdom of God are in the direst time of our lives – our safety, our families, our very lives hang in the balance - thus this broken arrow alert.

Broken Arrow Emergency Broadcast

As an officer in the army of the Lord of Hosts I am announcing this broken arrow alert.

The kingdom of God is being overrun in many hearts and homes across our land. Many are wounded, many are lost. Much ground has been overcome, and many suffer diverse sorrows, and all the while most of the saints sleep on, too busy with the cares of the world to notice Zion is burning, and the temple of the Lord is in near ruins. The vineyard of the Lord has become desolate in many parts of our land, and being desolate it mourns and cries out to the Father. And the Father desires to intervene but in His sovereignty has chosen to move first through the prayers of His people.

In the Name of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY I issue this urgent plea. I call upon all the intercessors, upon all of the people who name the Name of Jesus Christ – who have been commissioned by our King to serve as Soldiers in His army to hear this trumpet sound in the spirit and to mobilize. Let the army of God take their place on the wall.

By the spirit of Jesus Christ I give you this word:

I am commanding my sanctified ones, my leaders, my pastors, my little ones, even those who have only a little strength to rise up, and take your position on the wall. Stand up and I will strengthen you… You are being mobilized – these are your orders from on high. Pick up the sword of My spirit says the Lord. Pick it up and fight and I will strengthen you. Run I say, run to the wall, gather your companies, alert my people, let all my people hear the sound of the trumpet and every man take his station for the great and final end time battle has indeed begun. Begin to praise and begin to pray. Take the authority that is in the Name of Jesus Christ and rebuke the works of darkness. Rebuke the evil one and his minions. Command the breaking of the word curses and the witchcraft against my people. Rise up as you are led in the Spirit of my Father and begin to pray against this wickedness. Begin to pray in earnest and overturn these devices of the enemy. This is the hour when I will come in like a flood and overthrow all the devices of the evil one against my people. The enemy seeks to kill, to steal and destroy. But I have called you to life and life more abundantly! Plow your hearts, and break up the fallow ground. Cease your fruitless bickering and heal the divisions between my people. Have I not told you it is my will that you be as one. I have called you to love your enemies; surely you can learn to love my brethren. If you have no love for the brethren, then my love is not in you. Therefore repent; turn your hearts back to me. Return to your first love. Begin to fast and pray. Did I not command you to fast and pray in this hour? Search my scriptures and see – for only through fasting and prayer can your hearts be restored, and your prayers unhindered and then my deliverance shall come forth like the morning, with healing in its wings. Arise my people, for my light will come and shine upon you. Stand with me in this hour and you shall inherit my victory.

Please share this with as many as you can - this is a broken arrow hour.

As much as possible, let us all join in prayer daily and set aside whatever time you can at 6 pm within each time zone and pray to defeat this attack of the enemy.
Greater is He that is in us, than he that is in the world.

From a brother who wishes to remain anonymous.

posted at: http://www.watchmanscry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8700

Psalms 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Cyndi Maria Jesse
Global Moderator

Shalom Aleichem †

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 07:26:43 AM »

Count me there as the Spirit of intercession within me rises up for His Glory!
I am on the Wall with and for you in the Name of Yeshua ha'Mashiach!
Lord bless you Warrior brother. Yahweh God with and in you all His precious beloved..

Cyndi

.. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17

tealight

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 10:56:59 AM »

I asked the Lord why it was at 6 o'clock???  And He simply said 666.  Each one of them is at 6, making it multiples of 666. 

Incidentally, militarily, covering your 6, means someone covering your backside.  6 o'clock is behind you if you are facing 12 o'clock.  So, the enemy is coming from behind?
bunnygirl

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 02:22:04 PM »

Very discerning, Tealight!  According to Bullinger (Number in Scripture, a classic) six is the number of man: "Six is either 4 plus 2, i.e., man's world (4) with man's enmity to God (2) brought in; or it is 5 plus 1, the grace of God made of none effecto by man's addition to it, or perversion, or corruption of it: or it is 7 minus 1, i.e. man's coming short of spiritual perfection. In any case, therefore it has to do with man; it is the number of imperfection, the human number; the number of man as destitute of God, without God, and without Christ. ... At any rate, it is certain that man was created on the sixth day, and thus he has the number six impressed upon him. Moreover, six days were appointed to him for his labor, while one day is associated in sovereignty with the Lord God, as His rest. Six, therefore, is the number of labor also, or man's labour as apart and distinct from God's rest. True, it marks the completion of Creation as God's work, and therefore the number is signific ant of secular completeness. The serpent was also created on the sixth day. The Sixth Commandment relates to the worst sin, murder."

Could it also mean then that 6:00 being the completion of the typical workday of "man" that they are declaring their work, their creation to be complete, that their work would supersede all others and finish it? 

Julie
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Lit4ever Donations

If You've Been Blessed by Lit4ever Ministry, Please Consider A Donation:

[Note: Lit4ever Ministry is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.]

HELP US FEED THE HUNGRY

All prophetic words posted in this forum are for 'your prayer and discernment'.

Emergency Food Storage

Amazon.com

eBooks

LifeSource Vitamins

Be sure to click Lit4ever Ministry in the 'referred by' dropdown window when you order vitamins.

LifeSource Nutrition is a God based company that you can trust.

Users

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2014, 08:27:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 2134
  • Latest: NancyD
Stats
  • Total Posts: 16795198
  • Total Topics: 16791386
  • Online Today: 136
  • Online Ever: 470
  • (October 22, 2012, 01:06:29 PM)