H
A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 06:06:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Angel Called Challenge by Eva Marsee  (Read 828 times)
Suzanne
Administrator

"I'm Blessed"

« on: March 17, 2010, 03:45:18 AM »

The Angel Called Challenge
Eva Marsee
Kentucky USA

March 09, 2010

Saturday when the Bride comes together at our home to seek the voice and visions of Jesus we had been praying and pushing through and having instructions, we kept having vision after vision, then we all had the same vision of a coronation. A large room with trumpets being blow and then the honor guard army to show honor. We could hear the armies feet march in perfect step. I remembered that earlier in the day I had prayed that Jesus would make our dimension His Heaven. After many waves of glory and many visions and everyone laying hands on everyone to bless them we all sat down to rest. Some were setting on the floor resting.

At this time I saw an angel enter the room and walk across the floor looking at everyone and then he said, "what's going on here?". My first thought was if this angel if from the Lord then he should know what's going on. So in my spirit I asked the angel what his name was and very quickly he said "Challenge". I knew then that this was an angel of God. The angel had come to challenge us to keep praying and go deeper. I told the others and they looked a little shocked because the glory of God was very strong already but they knew that this was God because we had all been connected all night.

When we went back into prayer what we didn't realize was we had already prayed down all the walls of hindrances so we enter right in. As we started praying instantly the Lord spoke and said this is the next step I am calling my church to go to in order to bring them into the next dimension in me. This step is called Gethsemane. Wow. There is a sacredness to that word. We looked up the meaning of that word and it means "oil press".

After the prayer was so quick and we got through so quickly I was reminded of Rick Joyner’s book "the Final Quest". In his book he went into a cave at the foot of the mountain and it was full of treasures. There was large gemstones of different colors and when he picked them up they would cause him to experience different feeling of worship. Then when he picked up the red stone it knocked him to the floor because the red stone made him experience Gethsemane. When he experienced Gethsemane he was then ready to go to the next level.

This is where the Church is. We have to push through to give birth to what God is calling us to. We have to listen to the voice of Challenge. This is the voice of Jesus begging his disciples to tarry. This is the voice in Revelation that is calling "come up hither". When you've broken through and there are signs and wonders and we are at the place we have worked in prayer for, still the angel of the Lord is calling "I challenge you to come closer till you see the King".

We have come too far to turn back now.

The Israelites were challenged to enter the promised land and when they turned back they wondered in the wilderness then when they finally returned they found that God brought them in just as He had promised He would. That was Israel’s Gethsemane.

Will the Bride take the challenge or is this place good enough? Joshua and Caleb spirit arise and go forth and take the land. When the oil is pressed it flows to all, Families and friends.

Eva Marsee

Evafmarsee@yahoo.com

Psalms 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Lit4ever Donations

If You've Been Blessed by Lit4ever Ministry, Please Consider A Donation:

[Note: Lit4ever Ministry is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.]

HELP US FEED THE HUNGRY

All prophetic words posted in this forum are for 'your prayer and discernment'.

Emergency Food Storage

Amazon.com

eBooks

LifeSource Vitamins

Be sure to click Lit4ever Ministry in the 'referred by' dropdown window when you order vitamins.

LifeSource Nutrition is a God based company that you can trust.

Users

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 06:06:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 16795560
  • Total Topics: 16791738
  • Online Today: 150
  • Online Ever: 470
  • (October 22, 2012, 01:06:29 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1