H
A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2014, 07:53:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prophetic Word by KJ  (Read 1048 times)
Suzanne
Administrator

"I'm Blessed"

« on: March 20, 2010, 01:09:43 PM »

Thus Saith the Lord;                                                 March 18, 2010

My people, I have long warned you of these days. My Word gives you a complete blueprint of them .  I weep as I see how totally unprepared you are for tribulation.  This lack of preparedness is simply because YOU HAVE NOT BEEN LISTENING TO ME, NOR HAVE YOU SPENT ENOUGH TIME IN MY WORD.

Too many of My spiritual gifts are being wasted on fleshly pursuits.  When My Word says to covet prophesying it is My desire THAT YOU LISTEN TO MY VOICE.  (I Corinthians  14:1)  My words warn and prepare you but many of you give personal prophecies that I have never uttered.  This is not a game you are playing but your life and soul are at stake.  ALL OVER THE WORLD MY PEOPLE ARE BING PERSECUTED WORSE EVERY DAY.  It has increased dramatically and you must pray more for your suffering brothers and sisters in the countries where it is illegal to even own a Bible.  Freedom in your nation is almost gone and you still sleep on and do not even desire to wake up.  Darkness is covering the earth more every day and gross darkness is covering the people.  (Isaiah 60:2)  Very soon the famine of My Word will be from coast to coast in your nation.

There are many so-called churches in your nation now who teach whatever they please and they either neglect or change My Word.   I have cried out to you to warn you again and again BUT SO VERY FEW OF YOU ARE LISTENING.  Time is about to run out when you are free TO DO MY WILL.

The church in your country is horribly weak and you do not recognize it.  You have spent much money building beautiful buildings THAT I NEVER TOLD YOU TO BUILD.    They are often just for show but help no one.  My home is in your heart not in a building of stone.  (Ephesians 3:17)

Do you not believe My Word?  Again and again I tell you that I look upon the heart and I desire to see a broken and contrite heart.  (Psalm 51:17)  Never harden your heart but give ALL TO ME THIS VERY DAY.  Only when I have full control of your hearts am I able to keep you very close to ME AND UNDER MY WINGS FOR THEN YOU ARE ABLE TO WALK IN THE LIGHT AS I AM IN THE LIGHT. (I John 1:7)

Beloved, you are the light of the world and the salt of the earth but you must understand that and accept it.  (Matthew 5:13, 14) I have asked the Father to open your eyes so that you may turn from darkness to LIGHT.  (Acts 26:18)

One day soon you will realize that I will be the LIGHT OF THE NEW WORLD TO COME.   (Revelation  21:23, 24)  I BESEECH YOU TO HESITATE NOT BUT GIVE YOURSELF ENTIRELY TO ME THIS DAY…  THE TRUMPET HAS BEEN BLOWN, ARE YOU READY?

Psalms 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Lit4ever Donations

If You've Been Blessed by Lit4ever Ministry, Please Consider A Donation:

[Note: Lit4ever Ministry is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.]

HELP US FEED THE HUNGRY

All prophetic words posted in this forum are for 'your prayer and discernment'.

Emergency Food Storage

Amazon.com

eBooks

LifeSource Vitamins

Be sure to click Lit4ever Ministry in the 'referred by' dropdown window when you order vitamins.

LifeSource Nutrition is a God based company that you can trust.

Users

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2014, 07:53:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 16795819
  • Total Topics: 16791985
  • Online Today: 149
  • Online Ever: 470
  • (October 22, 2012, 01:06:29 PM)
Users Online
Users: 3