H
A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 29, 2014, 05:06:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lego Man by Brady Mathis  (Read 776 times)
Suzanne
Administrator

"I'm Blessed"

« on: March 21, 2010, 08:55:26 AM »

BRADY MATHIS
Kremmling, Colorado
BRADY BYTES

LEGO MAN

March 18, 2010

The Spirit showed me a vision of the "Lego Man", a person made of Lego blocks who had been disassembled. All the pieces were spread out on a table and I could identify with the feeling of the Lego Man: All that he was, or thought he was, had been dismantled and was no longer part of him. He felt like an incomplete person, he was unsure of himself and of the future.

Then he began to be reassembled - supernaturally - into a new man. Some of the parts that were important to the Lego Man were left out of the new man. Many of the parts that came together did not seem to go in the right order or fit together at first. Then, new pieces were added to mix - things that were not present before - and because of this, the rebuilding process began to make sense. A perfectly clear block had been inserted into the new Lego Man's chest.

I know that many of you can identify with this vision. I believe that what the Lord is showing us is that the most important part of this present work of sweeping off and rebuilding is what we allow God to do in our inner man; our heart.

Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

The heart is where man carries his burden. A proud and self-absorbed heart is a burdened heart, heavy with cares, troubles and unbelief. It is also a dark heart - dense and hard - no light passes through it.
This is what the vision of the clear Lego block is about. The reconstructed man has been granted a new heart - a renewed, humble heart, a restored faith, and a new seed of promise.

Hebrews 10:22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.

The effect of this is light in terms of both illumination and weight. It is the Lord's work, not man's. God has taken us through a process of disassembly in order to reassemble us with new seed in a renewed heart. Each of you must invest personally in this work by spending the necessary time in God's presence to allow Him to remove the burdens, repair and activate your faith in Him and impart a seed which will grow into a new thing. It is God's intention to reassemble you in a way that will cause the Light of His presence to pass through you uncolored.

Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

Psalms 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Lit4ever Donations

If You've Been Blessed by Lit4ever Ministry, Please Consider A Donation:

[Note: Lit4ever Ministry is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.]

HELP US FEED THE HUNGRY

All prophetic words posted in this forum are for 'your prayer and discernment'.

Emergency Food Storage

Amazon.com

eBooks

LifeSource Vitamins

Be sure to click Lit4ever Ministry in the 'referred by' dropdown window when you order vitamins.

LifeSource Nutrition is a God based company that you can trust.

Users

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 29, 2014, 05:06:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 2134
  • Latest: NancyD
Stats
  • Total Posts: 16795021
  • Total Topics: 16791219
  • Online Today: 152
  • Online Ever: 470
  • (October 22, 2012, 01:06:29 PM)