H
A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2014, 12:50:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holy Spirit Gusher - Artesian Well by Judy Curmi  (Read 1096 times)
Suzanne
Administrator

"I'm Blessed"

« on: May 31, 2010, 02:01:46 PM »

THE HOLY SPIRIT GUSHER - ARTESIAN WELL

May 23, 2010   by Judy Curmi

The British Petroleum Deepwater Horizon oil catastrophe in the Gulf of Mexico has been caused by a mixture of the worship of mammon and the profane. It is shooting out an artesian stream of toxic crude oil estimated at between 70,000 and 90,000 barrels a day. While I was pondering this situation this evening the Lord began to speak to me.

Man has his "gusher" and I have mine. Mine is on the way and soon to arrive. As man's is toxic and deadly, bringing death to everything it touches, my gusher is going to be the reverse.

Children, I am about to pour out my Holy Spirit without measure! Look at the flow coming out of this uncapped oil well. It is nothing compared to the power or quantity of my Holy Spirit which I am about to pour forth. As man's oil brings death, my Spirit will bring LIFE, LIFE to those living in darkness and despair, LIFE to those on the edge, abundant LIFE, overflowing LIFE to my children who love and follow me.

Everything about the Gulf oil spill is catastrophic, but the outpouring of my Spirit will be the reverse. As the first is bad, the second will be good. As the fruit of the first is going to bring great despair and tears of woe, so my Spirit will bring tears of joy and laughter. I intend to remove the chains from my children. I intend to set my children free to follow me with all of their hearts.

As the amount of oil that could come out of this hole drilled into the earth is almost endless, so will be the outpouring of my Spirit. You will be swept away in the oil of my Holy Spirit! As Aaron was covered with oil from head to toe so he could minister before me, so will you!

I intend to pull out all the stops. I intend for MY children to be shining lights in the gloom and darkness ahead. While others weep you will rejoice. Why? Because you will know me and walk in total peace and confidence. This confidence can only come from our relationship and knowing me intimately.

Get ready to DANCE for I am going to pour out my new wine. I am going to pour out MY Spirit in such measure and with such power and force it will dwarf even the Gulf oil spill!

I alone can bring good out of evil. Walk with me and talk with me. Don't give up hope. THE TIDE IS ABOUT TO TURN. When I pour out my Spirit on you, you will not know what hit you. You will be swept away with ecstasy and joy.

Get ready to experience the LIFE I have promised you in my Word; newness of life and LIFE without measure. No one but no one can stop my Holy Spirit once the flow begins. The river of LIFE is headed towards you now. If you're not excited - get excited, for surely it is at your door step now and the outpouring is soon to begin.

Your ABBA

Psalms 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Lit4ever Donations

If You've Been Blessed by Lit4ever Ministry, Please Consider A Donation:

[Note: Lit4ever Ministry is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.]

HELP US FEED THE HUNGRY

All prophetic words posted in this forum are for 'your prayer and discernment'.

Emergency Food Storage

Amazon.com

eBooks

LifeSource Vitamins

Be sure to click Lit4ever Ministry in the 'referred by' dropdown window when you order vitamins.

LifeSource Nutrition is a God based company that you can trust.

Users

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2014, 12:50:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 16795811
  • Total Topics: 16791977
  • Online Today: 130
  • Online Ever: 470
  • (October 22, 2012, 01:06:29 PM)
Users Online
Users: 3