H
A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 06:57:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Assigned and Aligned by Kriston Couchey  (Read 922 times)
Suzanne
Administrator

"I'm Blessed"

« on: June 30, 2010, 10:58:52 PM »

Assigned and Aligned

by Kriston Couchey

Wrong Assignment, Wrong Alignment
The flow of Holy Spirit life is related to being in the place Father has called you to be. If you are called to lead a men's prayer group and can't lead it because you are too busy delivering food for the food shelf, you have stifled the flow of Spirit life in you. You are not releasing Spirit life to the people you are to be aligned with in that place. Being in the wrong place taking on the wrong assignment keeps you from coming into the alignment with the individuals and groups Father has determined for you to connect with.

Assignments
In this day we are about to see the full emergence of the foundational gifts of apostle and prophet. These two servant gifts are coming forth with an even greater clarity and understanding of their purpose and function in the body. The proper function of these gifts are crucial to the people of God recognizing and entering into their assigned places in the kingdom. While the emergence of apostles and prophets is a fearful prospect for many who have experienced wrongs at the hands of self serving church leadership, there is a true kingdom order that releases the body to function as intended by Father.

The true apostolic and prophetic function is a serving or enabling work that empowers people to fulfill their destiny; finding and taking the place prepared for them by Father. It is the Lord who gives assignments and not apostles or prophets.  It is the mandate of these to discern Father's will; recognizing peoples place in the kingdom, and helping them to take their assigned place. 

The Prophet
A function of the prophet is to help others recognize their God given "assignment" in the kingdom. This is done through the prophetic word and discernment that imparts vision and directives of the Spirit to an individual or group. Prophets bear witness to the Spirit's desire; confirming and affirming the gifts and call of the individual or group. Yet, the function of Prophets is by no means limited to this function.

The Apostle
In concert with the prophet, an apostle recognizes the "assignments" of people and helps bring them into their proper places. They understand who is needed where with what abilities. They spiritually activate, or release others into their destinies. The apostle has the ability to "over see" or have an overview of what is being built, and knows how it should be built. They build with wisdom from above, as opposed to the wisdom of men. They have the mind of the Spirit to see and understand the nature of what is being built. Imprinted on their hearts is the blueprint of the New Jerusalem. They impart this heavenly vision of the nature and structure of the New Jerusalem to others so that these may also build according to the order and pattern of heaven.

The New Jerusalem spoken of in the book of Revelation is not a organizational structure or system of religion. The New Jerusalem is a bride prepared for her groom; men and women who have become the dwelling place of God. They make up His ruling city where He dwells in intimate UNION with His beloved. The job of apostle and prophet is to recognize and release CHRIST JESUS into the earth through His people! What is being built is the likeness and image of Christ in His sons (both male and female). Jesus is the pattern. Jesus is the blueprint. We are being built (formed) into His Image and have become the dwelling of God. Father is assigning us our places to reveal Christ to each other, and to the world.

Connections of Mutual Submission
As each takes their place of proper assignment in the Lord, the Lord is aligning us with others in the places He sends us. This connection is found in a mutual submission and accountability between all; overseers, individuals, groups, and regions. This unity brings confirmation and release of the true life and work of the Spirit. Father is now aligning connections for the greatest move of God in history of the planet earth. God has an assigned place for each one in His kingdom. Proper alignment in unity brings the Lord's blessing and flow of life. When in a body each part is connected in the proper place there is a unified movement of the body. I pray that you are in your proper place releasing Spirit life to those you are called to be aligned with.

In His Love
Kriston Couchey
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/

Psalms 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Lit4ever Donations

If You've Been Blessed by Lit4ever Ministry, Please Consider A Donation:

[Note: Lit4ever Ministry is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.]

HELP US FEED THE HUNGRY

All prophetic words posted in this forum are for 'your prayer and discernment'.

All Natural Foods

LifeSource Vitamins

Be sure to click Lit4ever Ministry in the 'referred by' dropdown window when you order vitamins.

LifeSource Nutrition is a God based company that you can trust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Users

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 06:57:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 2134
  • Latest: NancyD
Stats
  • Total Posts: 16793777
  • Total Topics: 16790026
  • Online Today: 109
  • Online Ever: 470
  • (October 22, 2012, 01:06:29 PM)