H
A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 01, 2014, 04:48:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Lord is doing a New Thing  (Read 1281 times)
sera
newsletter

« on: September 24, 2010, 09:30:56 AM »

The Lord Says;You shall have the ability to know my secrets. You shall know my ways. I will give you secrets of Nations, they are with me and i will give them to you.

I am going to reveal my ways to my children. They shall know me. I am ending dry spells in my people, for I shall water them. They shall know deep things. I will feel them with my ways.

Don't be foolish my people,Seek to know my ways for I will reveal them to you. They shall no longer wander in the desert for I will give them light.

Do not remain in darkness.

I will give you ear of the learned. You shall know my voice. I will give you keys of nations, you shall unlock them. Through you my Name shall be known in all the earth. I have exalted you, do not fear.I give nations to you that you may subdue them. They shall obey you for my anointing is on you.

Behold, I am about to do a new thing that will shake nations and kingdoms. Do not fear my people for I have exalted you. I have chosen you to do exploits for me.

Callibee

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 02:08:28 PM »

Yes, God is indeed "revealing the secrets of Nations" to those who are yielded and submitted to Him!  New revelations are coming forth!  Creative ideas, miracles, and unprecedented discoveries will take place in this season!

Listen for His voice.  Listen with intensity for in His voice is a wellspring of "deep waters" that roar from the heavens above!  God's people are about to come out of the "wilderness."  Get ready for the new thing has begun!  Glory!!!

visit us: www.thewritersinkhorn.com

"I tremble for my country when I recall that God is just, and that His justice will not sleep forever." Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Lit4ever Donations

If You've Been Blessed by Lit4ever Ministry, Please Consider A Donation:

[Note: Lit4ever Ministry is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.]

HELP US FEED THE HUNGRY

All prophetic words posted in this forum are for 'your prayer and discernment'.

Amazon.com

eBooks

LifeSource Vitamins

Be sure to click Lit4ever Ministry in the 'referred by' dropdown window when you order vitamins.

LifeSource Nutrition is a God based company that you can trust.

Users

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 01, 2014, 04:48:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 2134
  • Latest: NancyD
Stats
  • Total Posts: 16794706
  • Total Topics: 16790919
  • Online Today: 103
  • Online Ever: 470
  • (October 22, 2012, 01:06:29 PM)