H
A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 03:55:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ARISE AUSTRALIA by Larry Taylor  (Read 622 times)
Suzanne
Administrator

"I'm Blessed"

« on: October 23, 2010, 11:27:41 AM »

21 OCT 2010

Larry Taylor

Go In Ministries

www.goinministries.org

ARISE AUSTRALIA

In 2006 Carol and I were privileged to be included as speakers along with Roland and Heidi Baker at the annual conference held in Morphett Vale Baptist Church in Adelaide.  At that conference Heidi prophesied that when the rains came back to Australia it was time to stop saying that revival was coming to Australia and to declare that revival is here now.  That night torrential rains came to South Australia.  Since that time, it has been raining in Australia to the point that now flooding is the problem, not the 10 year drought cycle that devastated much of the nation. 

Carol had a vision when she first arrived in Australia  where chariots were descending on the country from heaven.  The chariots were touching down all over Australia and everywhere they touched down, revival fires broke out.  Small fires at first that grew until all the country was engulfed.  In the chariots were people that looked as if they were made of glass, transparent people.  The reins guiding the horses bypassed the drivers in the chariots and went over their heads straight into the hands of Jesus.  He was driving the chariots. 

For the past five years we have been proclaiming revival is in the land.  I can honestly say that the small fires throughout the nation are now becoming more evident.  Every major city and many country towns now have growing fellowships of believers that are hungry for the reality of His presence and the demonstrations of His power.  These groups are networking together as the Spirit leads, laying the groundwork for the great harvest move that is upon us.  This is a grassroots movement.

A few weeks ago we were in Melbourne watching the AFL footy finals  As all Aussies know, the game ended in a tie.  The Spirit of God began to speak to me and reminded me that the elections just a few weeks prior also essentially ended in a tie.  I heard the Spirit say:  “Australia is all tied up!” Then He continued to speak, “but the tiebreaker is coming."  Finally I heard the Spirit say, “The tie breaker is the Church.”  The people of God are going to set the course, tone and direction of this nation as they yield to the Holy Spirit in obedience.

It is now time to embrace, press in and receive what God is sovereignly pouring out. It is a fresh work, built on the reality of Jesus, the words of the apostles and prophets and the willing people of God moving in faith.  Arise Australia, and take your place.

Psalms 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Lit4ever Donations

If You've Been Blessed by Lit4ever Ministry, Please Consider A Donation:

[Note: Lit4ever Ministry is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.]

HELP US FEED THE HUNGRY

All prophetic words posted in this forum are for 'your prayer and discernment'.

Emergency Food Storage

Amazon.com

eBooks

LifeSource Vitamins

Be sure to click Lit4ever Ministry in the 'referred by' dropdown window when you order vitamins.

LifeSource Nutrition is a God based company that you can trust.

Users

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 03:55:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 2134
  • Latest: NancyD
Stats
  • Total Posts: 16795054
  • Total Topics: 16791252
  • Online Today: 175
  • Online Ever: 470
  • (October 22, 2012, 01:06:29 PM)