H
A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 06:57:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A RESTING PLACE WITHIN by Yolanda Ballard  (Read 620 times)
Suzanne
Administrator

"I'm Blessed"

« on: October 23, 2010, 11:31:27 PM »

Word submitted for your discernment
by Yolanda Ballard (roarnworship@cfl.rr.com)

A RESTING PLACE WITHIN

Emblazed within the fire of the Father's love is a resting place that only His children can enter into.  In this resting place is another place that only those who have paid the price can enter into.  What is this price that those who have entered paid?  It is the price of a longing heart for more of His intimate presence, and also it is a heart who has wholly sought after the Lord like a hart that has desperate need of the water brook.  Like a deer panting after the water brook my soul longs after thee, O Lord

Within this resting place is a lamp of oil that never runs dry.  It forever is full of the illumination needed to receive deeper revelation from the Heavenly Father by His Spirit.  To those who are hungry come and sup at the Master's table Who forever has Fresh Manna to share with His children.  And also within this resting place is the healing balm of the Father's love for the deep wounds by those who have called themselves a friend, like those who are wolves in sheep clothing, and also by those who are only carnal and do not flow out of the love of the Father.

By all respect I want you to bask in My presence, drink deeply of My love, listen closely to My still, small voice and be healed.  I have come to give you life and that abundantly.  I have come to give you light that you may walk in My ways.  Yes, I have come to give you the fire of My love that you may be warmed by it like deep heating rub bringing healing to your deepest most hurts.  Yes, I have come to bring you life, and you can only find it when  you dig deep, press hard, bear down, and birth forth My will in and through your life, which is really My life lived through you, My yielded vessel.

So when you ask yourself what is the price paid to receive all that I have, and it is the price of a yielded vessel sold out for Me..  One who loves not their own life even unto death.  One who has a testimony of My faithfulness because they have spent enough time with Me in order to know Me.  One who is covered by the power of My love which is My blood poured forth for you.  Yes, I paid the price in order for you to be able to give your own life as an even exchange.  I gave all that you would live holy, separate, sanctified lives.  I paid the price that you would be ambassadors for Me around the world.  I gave My life, the price for a bride, pure and spotless without blemish.

Yes, I paid the price that you may enter in to My secret place, your resting place, one set up only for you, and you alone it was meant.

Psalms 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Lit4ever Donations

If You've Been Blessed by Lit4ever Ministry, Please Consider A Donation:

[Note: Lit4ever Ministry is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.]

HELP US FEED THE HUNGRY

All prophetic words posted in this forum are for 'your prayer and discernment'.

All Natural Foods

LifeSource Vitamins

Be sure to click Lit4ever Ministry in the 'referred by' dropdown window when you order vitamins.

LifeSource Nutrition is a God based company that you can trust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Users

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 06:57:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 2134
  • Latest: NancyD
Stats
  • Total Posts: 16793777
  • Total Topics: 16790026
  • Online Today: 109
  • Online Ever: 470
  • (October 22, 2012, 01:06:29 PM)