H
A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2014, 05:37:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandy Warner 2011 word  (Read 734 times)
prophgirl

Love Bears ALL Things

« on: October 26, 2010, 02:17:45 PM »

Sandy Warner: Word for 2011 and Beyond: "I Have Turned My Face Toward You"
by Sandy Warner
Oct 26, 2010

Hi Loved Ones,

Never have I been more excited and filled with hope than I am to write this Word for 2011 and Beyond! After two years of corporate hard plowing, the ark of God is finally moving again, and this time with joy.

My personal breakthrough, and finally corporate, good news started when I sent the following Scripture to someone who had hurt me. This Scripture was sent with all the love and prayer I had accumulated over the years and I meant every word:

Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.

Something broke when I granted this blessing, and this blessing became mine! Since then I have seen Jesus twice, and He gave me words for you.

On the night of August 9, 2010, while going to bed, my beloved husband Wayne prayed for me as he always does, and specially asked that I would see the Lord. He again prayed that same early morning that Jesus would come to me with His revelation! From my side, when I go to bed and also in the middle of the night, my habit is to speak in tongues and then I welcome the Holy Spirit and the Lord Jesus to share His heart with me.

Jesus' Hands

I saw a pair of angel wings and heard an angel speak just prior to seeing Jesus. Then I tangibly felt a pair of hands and knew they were Jesus' hands. I was SO excited! I radically started calling upon Jesus, asking Him to come to me. Then I saw Him! He was very tall, way up in the sky, and His hands were reaching out and extended to me, palms up. His hands were so close in perspective that they were emphasized.

An open hand means favor, gifts to impart and power. This is the Scripture He has promised for years and years!

Habakkuk 3:4 NKJV His brightness was like the light; He had rays flashing from His hand, and there His power was hidden.

Jesus' Robe

His robe extended from the sky all the way down to me. It was beautiful royal blue satin that was billowing and flowing. Blue is the color of revelation. However as I prayed about this, in context of His message, the Lord reminded me that the high priest (who prayed for the people) wore royal blue over his linen, and Jesus (our High Priest) has been praying for us. For those who are willing to pray for others, they are being birthed with God's power. He gave us this Scripture for 2010:

Psalm 110:3-4 NKJV Your people shall be volunteers in the day of Your power; in the beauties of holiness, from the womb of the morning, You have the dew of Your youth. The Lord has sworn and will not relent, "You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek."

Jesus' Face

Even though I literally felt His hands, saw His hands extended and His gloriously shining blue robe, I wanted to see His face. I kept calling and calling upon Him and drawing upon Him from my deep yearnings to see Him. Each time I called, He moved one increment closer. This of course radically encouraged me to keep calling as I saw Him move closer with every call!

This is a corporate word for us, that as we draw upon Him through our yearnings and prayers, He will draw closer to us. I have since heard that it is His plan to draw us into intimacy. We do our part by seeking His face.

Matthew 7:7-12 NKJV Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in Heaven give good things to those who ask Him!...

I was able to see His face come closer and closer until I saw His brown hair, olive skin, the depth of His eyes and eyebrows, and His face. I wanted to look straight into His sea blue eyes of love, face to face, and be lost in His love. But alas, He didn't come that close but it is coming!

Jesus' Message

At that point I heard Him say, "Tell them I AM renewing old contracts and covenants."

I immediately understood why He said this and what He meant. The Holy Spirit has been grieved over the hard hearts of those who, instead of praying for, have spoken against and complained about the Lord's servants and their failures. And He has been grieved over mindsets of unbelief.

Jesus as our High Priest has been groaning in intercession over this. He has now turned His face toward us and is speaking this same blessing over each one of us, even though we all have failed!

Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.

When I saw Jesus' face, He said this: "Tell them I AM renewing old contracts and covenants."

Word to Ponder: Contact with God

Here is the word to ponder from His past promise that He has renewed from September 28, 2005:

"My longsuffering ones, I urgently remember your lifetime prayer requests submitted to Me in written form, in tears, in confessions, in letters, planted as memorials into My hands. I have not forgotten them, precious ones. I AM remembering old covenants and contracts and making them good. I have forgiven your sins and released all disqualifications. Through your broken tears of repentance and confession of sins, you have been granted a new beginning and your page is wiped clean through My forgiving power.

Only one thing remains: Your lifetime requests. Dear ones, I engraved your name and lifetime requests into the palms of My hands. How could I wipe them away? I love you with an everlasting love. You belong to Me. Now remember your prayers of old in loving memory, as I too have remembered you."

Jeremiah 31:2-4 NKJV ...The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying: "Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you. Again I will build you, and you shall be rebuilt, O virgin of Israel! You shall again be adorned with your tambourines, and shall go forth in the dances of those who rejoice.

I Saw Jesus Again

If that wasn't enough, I saw Jesus again! Remember how I kept wanting to see His face even closer? Oh my, what a beautiful face! His loving face was radiating pure JOY.

On October 4, 2010 I saw Jesus' shining face! He was so gloriously happy and hugging someone. He was only about 20 feet away, and I was looking upon Him as He was ministering to someone. I saw part of the back and shoulder of someone Jesus was embracing. Jesus was facing me and His face was delighted and completely full of JOY. It was a joyful hello and a welcome-home kind of embrace!

Lord Jesus, thank You so much for giving me a memory of Your beautiful face close up. Oh my, You are beautiful with so much love and joy! WOW.

Confirmations of Joy

Both my husband Wayne and I had been praying that the Lord would restore our joy and love, as we have lived through so much physical and emotional suffering. I received a couple confirmations the same day. The Lord told Bob Jones that promises from 2008 were delayed and would begin to come to pass in 2011. So I had reached for my 2008 rhema book, "Treasures in the Snow," and I opened it at random. My eyes fell on this rhema:

HEARD 4/19/08: "Everybody's family."

VISION: I saw a wheelbarrow. It had people inside and they were crossing over the Jordan river.

HEARD: "I will carry you. And you shall laugh with joy to see the other side of the river. Crossing over in stages. This was a promise that those who were too weak to cross over, would be carried in intercession."

Then as I was pondering this, my eyes were drawn to the bottle of anointing oil by my chair and I suddenly realized its name! Chuck Pierce had sent gifts to those who had attended the live Head of the Year 5771 Conference. I was looking at his gift of anointing oil, and I saw its name was called "JOY." Chuck said the bottle represented Isaiah 61:3 and Psalm 45:8:

Isaiah 61:3 NKJV To console those who mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified."

Psalm 45:7-8 NKJV You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness more than Your companions. All Your garments are scented with myrrh and aloes and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, by which they have made You glad.

Word to Ponder: My Face is Radiating Joy

October 4, 2010:

"Long, long have you prayed and waited to see My face! O beloved ones, I know each one of you and have waited right alongside of you for this day. You have been faithful with what I gave you and it is time to enter into My joy! I have turned My face toward you with My radiant joy. I have opened My hands with favor, good gifts and the impartation of My touch. I will make you exceedingly glad in My Presence.

"It is time to cross over into your promises. Many have been crossing over in stages, as you have waited upon Me and allowed death to self will to take full reign. I prayed you through, beloved ones! I AM drawing you and calling your heart into intimacy with Mine. I want My love and My joy over you to bring you back to life. When you see Me, your heart will rejoice and My joy shall never depart you.

"It is time to bring the prodigals and the unsaved home! Fill your hearts with expectation and release your burdens to Me! Send forth prayers for angels and reapers to bring them into My house. Great joy is resounding in Heaven with every soul that repents. Long I have waited for this harvest! It has begun!"

Matthew 25:21 NKJV His lord said to him, "Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your Lord."

Luke 15:6-7 NKJV And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, "Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!" I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in Heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.

John 16:22-24 NKJV Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you. And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

Acts 2:28 NKJV You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of joy in Your presence.

Psalm 4:6 NKJV There are many who say, "Who will show us any good?" Lord, lift up the light of Your countenance upon us.

Psalm 21:6 NKJV For You have made him most blessed forever; You have made him exceedingly glad with Your presence.

Sandy Warner
The Quickened Word
Email: swauthor@usa.net

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
528 Ellsworth St. SW
Albany, OR 97321
www.elijahlist.com
email: info@elijahlist.net
Phone 1-541-926-3250

Sharon Luzzi
prophgirl@hotmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Lit4ever Donations

If You've Been Blessed by Lit4ever Ministry, Please Consider A Donation:

[Note: Lit4ever Ministry is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.]

HELP US FEED THE HUNGRY

All prophetic words posted in this forum are for 'your prayer and discernment'.

Amazon.com

eBooks

LifeSource Vitamins

Be sure to click Lit4ever Ministry in the 'referred by' dropdown window when you order vitamins.

LifeSource Nutrition is a God based company that you can trust.

Users

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2014, 05:37:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 2134
  • Latest: NancyD
Stats
  • Total Posts: 16794632
  • Total Topics: 16790851
  • Online Today: 105
  • Online Ever: 470
  • (October 22, 2012, 01:06:29 PM)