H
A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2014, 02:18:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arrival of Islam's messiah by Jim Bramlett  (Read 725 times)
Suzanne
Administrator

"I'm Blessed"

« on: October 29, 2010, 09:56:21 AM »

Arrival of Islam's messiah
by Jim Bramlett

Dear friends:

Islam's version of the messiah is the Mahdi, believed to be the same person as the "Twelfth (or last) Imam."  He may be the same person as the antichrist.   

Some Muslims believe he has already arrived.  Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei said in July that "he actually met with the Shia Islamic messiah, known as the Twelfth Imam," who lived hundreds of years ago in the area of Iraq and has supposedly been living in a well until the time of his return appearance.  I believe I read that Iran's possessed President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has also said that he has met with him.

Ahmadinejad says his government’s mission is to hasten the appearance of the Twelfth Imam on earth, and he will come in the midst of world war and chaos, for which Ahmadinejad believes he will be the catalyst.  Already fomenting violence all over the world, he is off to a good start.  Just wait until he gets his nukes.

Author Joel Rosenberg says:
"We are living on the brink of the apocalypse, but the world is asleep.... What’s so dangerous is that in the Shia Islamic eschatology – or End Times theology – of these two men (Khamenei and Ahmadinejad), they believe that their God-given mission in life is to destroy Judeo-Christian civilization as we know it, in order to accelerate the arrival of their so-called messiah to earth. Given their feverish efforts to build nuclear weapons, this is very dangerous stuff. The problem is that most world leaders aren’t paying attention to the eschatology driving Iranian foreign policy. Most Americans aren’t aware of it either. We have a Farsi--speaking Hitler rising, and the world is doing nothing decisive to stop him."
Ahmadinejad has spent millions to build roads leading to the Jamkaran Mosque, where the Twelfth Imam reportedly once appeared to a farmer and told him to build a mosque and intimated that he might return there one day to a well in the courtyard. Not all Shias believe this so-called messiah will return there, but Ahmadinejad does. As a result, millions of Shias have visited the mosque and like to write prayers and toss them down the well, hoping they are heard and answered.

But has the Mahdi already arrived, in fact?

Last night on TV, Perry Stone was on literally fire as I have never seen him, as he spoke from Pastor Ron Phillips' Abba's House Baptist Church near Chattanooga.

Perry was speaking on this subject.  He also showed a video taken at a Islamic ritual in Iraq, with two men flagellating (whipping) themselves.  Between them was a mysterious spirit being, mimicking their actions, as though encouraging them.  It was clearly a glowing, white being, but Perry said was not there when the video was made.  It only appeared later.  He suggested it was probably the manifested spirit of this Twelfth Imam, or Mahdi.  I wish I had a link for you to see this but I do not.  You might find it at http://www.abbashouse.com/pages/page.asp?page_id=10515

This is weird stuff, I know, but we are dealing with a weird subject.  The spirit realm is very real, actually more so than the physical realm. 

I have never seen Perry Stone so fired up.  He excoriated seeker-friendly pastors who are not telling their people about these things, so that they will know what is coming.

QUESTION: What is coming? 

ANSWER: Jesus Christ is coming, and soon, but also the anti-christ.

Be ready.

Jim

Psalms 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Lit4ever Donations

If You've Been Blessed by Lit4ever Ministry, Please Consider A Donation:

[Note: Lit4ever Ministry is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.]

HELP US FEED THE HUNGRY

All prophetic words posted in this forum are for 'your prayer and discernment'.

All Natural Foods

LifeSource Vitamins

Be sure to click Lit4ever Ministry in the 'referred by' dropdown window when you order vitamins.

LifeSource Nutrition is a God based company that you can trust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Users

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2014, 02:18:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 2133
  • Latest: DJLee
Stats
  • Total Posts: 16793692
  • Total Topics: 16789944
  • Online Today: 85
  • Online Ever: 470
  • (October 22, 2012, 01:06:29 PM)