FIRE BY NIGHT 
"Reflections Upon Reflections" [Of The Father's Heart]
...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB
March 27th 2011
AS LONG AS WE REMAIN DILIGENT IN OUR FELLOWSHIP WITH THE LORD[IN THE HIGH PLACE - EPHESIANS 2:6] WE WILL BE AWARE OF WHAT IS COMING AGAINST US - BOTH DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY
Words of Prophecy
* My bondservants and handmaidens [faithful sons and daughters] must have a steadfast and established heart - in order that they might be found "rising above" the pressures [reproach] that shall SURELY come from those of My children who are living outside the "revealed" knowledge of My Word [Will], and apart from the voice of My Spirit. But overcome they shall, for I have prepared them well, and they shall live for Me - and for Me alone - in all that they do and say, and greatly shall I be glorified by their love for Me in this final hour.
"established" - to make secure, stable or permanent; to initiate and cause to last; to clear from doubt;
"reproach" - to charge with or blame for something; ungodly rebuke; the expression of disapproval; adverse or hostile criticism; unrighteous judgement;
* To reproach one is to "hate" one".
* My children have no need to formulate their "own" vindication for I vindicate My OWN - and when I vindicate My own ALL things become evident as to those who have wronged My faithful and obedient ones and, also, concerning those who blessed them in the midst of their trial and persecution. For I shall "openly" reward those who were faithful to "look after" My forerunners - those who were not moved [swayed] by the words and actions of those who allowed themselves to be held captive by a "spirit of reproach" but, rather, were moved only by the love and revelation abiding in their heart.
* A man/woman of understanding keeps silent [speaks no "inordinate" word] in order to maintain his/her postion on the path of righteousness [righteous motivation]. For ANY unwholesome [self-justifying] word spoken [even in the face of great reproach and provocation] is simply "fodder" for the Enemy to fuel the flames of strife and division.
"inordinate"- excessive; unrestrained in conduct, feelings etc; disorderly; uncontrolled;
"fodder" - raw material;
"provocation" - something that potentially incites, instigates, angers or irritates;
...."He who belittles and despises [reproaches] his neighbor lacks sense, but a man of understanding keeps silent. He who goes about as a talebearer reveals secrets, but he who is trustworthy and faithful in spirit keeps the matter hidden".... Proverbs 11:12-13 The Amplified Translation
* When one "transgresses" [sins] against another brother or sister and, then, they proceed to "justify" their unrighteous words and actions in a spirit of self-righteousness they become a "continual" vessel of reproach [both in the natural and in the spiritual realm] against those that they committed the trangression against. This leads to the release of much "soulish" force [curses] against the one
suffering the reproach and, therefore, it is of the utmost importance for them to guard their heart with ALL diligence at ALL times - in order that the "full armour" might be found fully operational in the deflecting [and extinguishing] of EVERY curse against them.
"transgress" - to violate a law [in this case, the law of love]; sin against;
...."HEAR THE right [my righteous cause], O Lord; listen to my shrill, piercing cry! Give ear to my prayer, that comes from unfeigned and guileless lips. Let my sentence of vindication come from You! May Your eyes behold the things that are just and upright. You have proved my heart; You have visited me in the night; You have tried me and find nothing [no evil purpose in me]; I have purposed that my mouth shall not transgress".... Psalms 17:1-3 The Amplified Translation
...."O LORD, who may abide in Your tent? Who may dwell on Your holy hill? He who walks with integrity, and works righteousness, And speaks truth in his heart. He does not slander with his tongue, Nor does evil to his neighbor, Nor takes up a reproach against his friend; In whose eyes a reprobate is despised, But who honors those who fear the LORD; He swears to his own hurt and does not change; He does not put out his money at interest, Nor does he take a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things will never be shaken".... Psalms 15:1-5 NASB
...."so that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not ignorant of his schemes".... 2 Corinthians 2:11 NASB
...."Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily. It is not conceited [arrogant and inflated with pride]; it is not rude [unmannerly] and does not act unbecomingly. Love [God's love in us] does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong]. It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail. Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening]. Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]".... 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a The Amplifed Translation
As long as we remain diligent in our fellowship with the Lord[in the high place - Ephesians 2:6] we will be aware of what is coming against us - both directly and indirectly [behind the scenes]. The main thing is for one to continually be found guarding their heart with ALL diligence - and, thus, not allow ANY reproach [curses] one might experience to "stick" to them [which can be VERY difficult at times]. Unfortunately, suffering "reproach" [which is never pleasant by any means!]can be likened to one being sprayed by a skunk or having foul garbage heaped on them - for, "initially", it is very difficult get the "stink" [defilement] off. This is why it is so important to plead the Blood of Jesus over ANY word of reproach spoken directly to us or over us[behind our backs]. For even though it [reproach, reviling etc.] may be "unpleasant" for a while the supernatural power of the Blood and the Holy Spirit[Who is the Spirit of Love]will empower the faithful one to "rise above" every type of curse [scheme of the Enemy] formed against them. Making a "quality decision" to abide in love is absolutely the way to NOT allowing a curse to "land" [reproach to stick] so to speak. If one remains faithful to walk in love [faith and obedience]and, thus, speaks NO unwholesome word [regardless of what was said or done to them] THEN the curse that was directed against them in the spiritual realm will actually go back on the one that was used by the Enemy to issue the curse in the first place. In other words, the very thing they spoke over another in a "spirit of reproach" will befall them - thus judging openly the unrighteous motivations of their heart.
...."Whoever digs a pit [for another man's feet] shall fall into it himself, and he who rolls a stone [up a height to do mischief], it will return upon him [Ps. 7:15, 16; 9:15; 10:2; 57:6; Prov. 28:10; Eccl. 10:8.]".... Proverbs 26:27 The Amplified Translation