H
A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 05:20:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FIRE BY NIGHT by Glenn Jackson  (Read 874 times)
Suzanne
Administrator

"I'm Blessed"

« on: February 21, 2012, 11:57:44 AM »

FIRE BY NIGHT [2012]
Glenn Jackson

http://jtlmin.com
February 20th 2012 

"Reflections Upon Reflections" [Of The Father's Heart]     

...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB

MANY REMAIN BLINDED TO THE SPIRITUAL REALITY OF THE KINGDOM

Words of Prophecy:

*       It is time for the revelation of My "sons and daughters" in the earth.

*       Hold fast My beloved handmaidens and bondservants! Do not be moved by what you perceive through your physical senses; for I am about to do a great thing amongst you. Do not be  moved from your position of steadfastness. Take the authority that has been given to you and tread upon the Evil One at every turn, for the days of "misrepresentation" are over and it is the time of the revelation in the earth of My sons and daughters. I say to you this day that the traditions and the doctrines, which have hardened the hearts of My people, shall "melt as wax in the sun" for nothing that proceeds from evil [unrighteousness] is able to stand before the Word of My Power. Truly, truly I say to you My day has arrived! Blow the  trumpet in Zion! Go forth and proclaim the deepest revelations of My Word unashamedly. Do not fear the taunts of men for the words you shall speak shall melt the hardness of their hearts - and render them powerless. No "flesh", or any manifestation thereof, shall stand in the presence of My Glory in this final hour!

...."Deal bountifully with Your servant, that I may live, and I will observe Your Word, hearing, receiving, loving and obeying it. Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Your law. I am a stranger and a temporary resident on the earth; hide not Your commandments from me. My heart is breaking with longing that it has for your ordinances and judgements at all times. You rebuke the proud and arrogant, the accursed ones, who err and wander from Your commandments. Take away from me reproach and contempt, for I have kept Your testimonies. Princes also sat and talked against me, but Your servant meditated on your statutes. Your testimonies also are my delight and my counsellors".... Psalm 119:17-24 Amplified Translation

...."So this I say, and affirm together with the Lord, that you walk no longer just as the Gentiles also walk, in the futility of their mind, being darkened in their understanding, excluded from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardness of their heart; and they, having become callous, have given themselves over to sensuality for the practice of every kind of impurity with greediness. But you did not learn Christ in this way, if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught in Him, just as truth is in Jesus, that, in reference to your former manner of life, you lay aside the old self, which is being corrupted in accordance with the lusts of deceit, and that you be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and put on the new self, which in the likeness of God has been created in righteousness and holiness of the truth".... Ephesians 4:17-24 NASB

....."But seek [aim at and strive after]first of all His kingdom and His righteousness [His way of doing and being right]".... Matthew 6:33 The Amplified Translation

It is only those who "wilfully" rebel in their heart against God who wander and stray from His commandments without even taking a thought for [or even being conscious of] their presumption and sin. They close the door of their heart to the revealed knowledge [divine light and absolute truth] of the Fathers Word [Will] - which is His only provision for them to be free from the darkness within - and, thus they are blinded to the spiritual reality of the Kingdom within. It is these rebellious ones who wilfully forsake the Wisdom of God to lean upon their own understanding in order that they might fulfil their own selfish desires - desires that conflict with the Will of God for their life and ministry. They consider the Kingdom a far away place, and have as their "home" the world - and, thus, they continually seek after the "fleeting pleasures" of sin [soulish gratification] found therein. Every true believer needs to have a deep revelation of the fact that they are but "strangers" [aliens] in this earth - citizens of Heaven and Sons and Daughters of God passing through - in order to fulfil the ministry of Jesus Christ, as His joint heirs [Romans 8:12-19].

For too long, many in the church at large have "allowed" themselves to be influenced by men and women who have been holding to a form of godliness, but who, through their words and actions, deny the power of the Holy Spirit and the living Christ. In this last hour, each man's work shall become evident [whether righteous or unrighteous], and once again we will clearly be able to distinguish between the righteous and the wicked, between those who love God and those who love the approval and praises of men [1 Corinthians 3:10-15, Malachi 3:16-4:3]. Let us be diligent in our pursuit of holiness in this most critical season, and let us also seek first the establishment of God's Kingdom in our heart, and in the hearts and minds of all who cross our path. For in doing so, we will avoid the destructive schemes of Satan and the forces of darkness, and be partakers of the fullness of God's life, light and love - in Christ!

Psalms 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
LindyA

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 02:32:37 PM »

The word "deny" in the last paragraph, first sentence, is from II Timothy 3:5.  I've checked that out in the Greek.  I used to think it just meant "did not believe in" but it actually means "reject."  There is a whole world of difference in not believing in the power of the Holy Spirit and rejecting it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Lit4ever Donations

If You've Been Blessed by Lit4ever Ministry, Please Consider A Donation:

[Note: Lit4ever Ministry is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.]

HELP US FEED THE HUNGRY

All prophetic words posted in this forum are for 'your prayer and discernment'.

Emergency Food Storage

Amazon.com

eBooks

LifeSource Vitamins

Be sure to click Lit4ever Ministry in the 'referred by' dropdown window when you order vitamins.

LifeSource Nutrition is a God based company that you can trust.

Users

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 05:20:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 16795536
  • Total Topics: 16791714
  • Online Today: 178
  • Online Ever: 470
  • (October 22, 2012, 01:06:29 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0