H
A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 03:41:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Fiery Plumblines" Fire By Night - Glenn Jackson  (Read 648 times)
Suzanne
Administrator

"I'm Blessed"

« on: March 31, 2013, 06:38:25 PM »

"Fiery Plumblines" Fire By Night - Glenn Jackson

March 30th 2013

THE PURE IN HEART SHALL BECOME "FIERY PLUMB-LINES" IN THIS HOUR

"plumbline" - a device having to do with exact measurement [in this case, ones heart];

Words of Prophecy

"torrent" - a rushing, violent, or abundant and unceasing stream of anything; a tumultuous or overwhelming flow;

"intermittent" - stopping or ceasing for a time; alternately ceasing and beginning again; alternately functioning and not functioning;

*       Did I not say that EVERY word and action that I gave My holy apostles and prophets to speak and to carry out were calculated to offend all that is apart from Christ? Indeed, they shall be "fiery plumblines", and they shall establish a true foundation that is perfect in EVERY way in the midst of all those who truly love Me - and, truly I say to you, because of these things, the building of My "spotless and unblemished" Church will be a quick work throughout the earth in this hour. For in these days, I call My people to no longer view things as a "natural" progression but, rather, a miraculous progression - a progression accelerated by My supernatural power. For in these days, there shall be many "suddenlies" - even a "series" of suddenlies - in the lives of all those who have remained faithful in the face of even the vilest of persecutions and unrighteous judgements against them. Truly I say to you, I shall vindicate ALL that needs to be vindicated - and I shall build a "wall of fire" around each and every one of My faithful and obedient children, and they will move in the power of My Spirit to and fro throughout the earth - accomplishing perfectly all that I have called them to. For in these days, the world shall truly see My great and awesome Power [and My great Love for them].

For, up until this time, the flow of My Spirit has been "intermittent" in the midst of the church at large but, now, "torrents" of Living Water and Holy Fire shall begin to flow forth through My holy vessels. Did I not say that the chief characteristic of My Glorious Church would be "fire"? Purification [and the holiness that is its spontaneous fruit] is the key to this hour for all those who be found truly loving [serving] Me. Do not fear ANY mistakes of the past, and do not listen to the lies of the Evil One, My beloved ones. Only, now [immediately], begin to move in obedience to even the smallest details of My Will [in and by the power of My Spirit]. For it is NEVER too late in My Kingdom when one will simply take the next step in perfect love [perfect obedience to My highest purpose for their life and ministry]. Many of My children [because of past failures - failures that were rooted and grounded in fear] have become both discouraged and disheartened in this hour - believing that it is too late for them to enter into the "fullness" of their precious destiny, in Christ. 

But, truly I say to you, it is not too late! If they will just simply set themselves to "rise higher" they will soon find themselves "above" the schemes of the Evil One and his forces - schemes that were designed to keep them bound to the spirits of unworthiness, condemnation, disobedience, frustration - and the [continual working of the] spirits of discouragement and disheartenment that are their spontaneous fruit. And, suddenly, their eyes will be opened, and I will begin to "reveal" in the depths of their heart [inner man] the glorious plan that I have for their life and ministry [true Kingdom-position]. And by My great and awesome power I will make ALL things "right" [establish all things in their life in My divine order] as they apply themselves to diligently seek Me with ALL of their heart, in these days.     

...."Behold, I am making My words in your mouth fire And this people wood, and it will consume them".... Jeremiah 5:14 NASB

...."For I, declares the LORD, will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the glory in her midst".... Zechariah 2:5 NASB

...."Accordi ng to the grace [the special endowment for my task] of God bestowed on me, like a skillful architect and master builder I laid [the] foundation, and now another [man] is building upon it. But let each [man] be careful how he builds upon it, For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is [already] laid, which is Jesus Christ [the Messiah, the Anointed One]. But if anyone builds upon the Foundation, whether it be with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, The work of each [one] will become [plainly, openly] known [shown for what it is]; for the day [of Christ] will disclose and declare it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test and critically appraise the character and worth of the work each person has done. If the work which any person has built on this Foundation [any product of his efforts whatever] survives [this test], he will get his reward. But if any person's work is burned up [under the test], he will suffer the loss [of it all, losing his reward], though he himself will be saved, but only as [one who has passed] through fire. [Job 23:10.]".... 1 Corinthians 3:10-15 The Amplified Translation

...."For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten [unique] Son, so that whoever believes in [trusts in, clings to, relies on] Him shall not perish [come to destruction, be lost] but have eternal [everlasting] life"....John 3:16 The Amplified Translation

...."For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you. Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. [Deut. 4:29-30.]"....Jeremiah 29:11-13 The Amplified Translation

"invalidate" - to discredit; nullify; disprove; refute;

Those bound by a "spirit of self-desire" [and the self-agenda that is its spontaneous fruit] ALWAYS oppose [to some degree]those who are "abiding" in revelation. For the revelation [Light] abiding in the hearts of those who are "pure" [faithful]in  in the sight of the Father will ALWAYS send forth "waves" of conviction any time one crossing their path is found "maintaining" an agenda apart from the Father's Will - leaving that one only two choices: repent or attempt to justify their "own" actions as being of the Holy Spirit. This, oftentimes, leads the one walking "after the flesh" to cast reproach [in an effort to "invalidate" the righteous words and actions of the convicting vessel]upon those who [because of the righteous path {course} they have chosen] have become "fiery plumb-lines" [walking ultimatums]in God's service.

This is precisely why it is of the utmost importance for ALL those who are truly seeking the fullness of their precious destiny, in Christ, to position themselves in the Father's Presence [daily] so that His Love [Nature] might be shed abroad in their heart "continually" [Romans 5:5]. For it is ONLY in this way that they will be able to withstand [overcome] the attacks of the Evil One [through any who are held captive by a spirit of self-exaltation] -and, in the process [of continually standing in faith and love], help many to be set free from the bondage he [Satan] and his forces had held them under.

http://jtlmin.com 

Psalms 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Lit4ever Donations

If You've Been Blessed by Lit4ever Ministry, Please Consider A Donation:

[Note: Lit4ever Ministry is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.]

HELP US FEED THE HUNGRY

All prophetic words posted in this forum are for 'your prayer and discernment'.

Emergency Food Storage

Amazon.com

eBooks

LifeSource Vitamins

Be sure to click Lit4ever Ministry in the 'referred by' dropdown window when you order vitamins.

LifeSource Nutrition is a God based company that you can trust.

Users

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 03:41:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 16795527
  • Total Topics: 16791705
  • Online Today: 114
  • Online Ever: 470
  • (October 22, 2012, 01:06:29 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0