H
A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 05:25:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Incline Your Ear by Amanda Leonard  (Read 468 times)
Suzanne
Administrator

"I'm Blessed"

« on: October 17, 2013, 10:01:40 AM »

Incline Your Ear by Amanda Leonard

Incline your ear, My overcomers. My Spirit is calling you into a deeper intimacy with Me. Many have felt like they have been walking all alone. Many of My children have felt like they are living in a dry and weary land where there is no water; yet they don’t realize that I, the living bubbling well lives within them. I have told My children they will never thirst again, for I AM in them. Trust My words to you, My beloved. Listen to My truth and not what your emotions want to feel, untie your soul from your spirit with My word, which is like a sword. (Hebrews 4:12).

Many have been walking in the valley, in what they thought was darkness. Their eyes and mind have been focused on the circumstances and situations of this life, not realizing that My shadow, the Mountain, has been covering them like a canopy. My children are under the shadow of My wing and I am teaching them to live in the Spirit, going from glory to glory. I have been their cloud by day and fire by night. Those who have ears shall hear My mysteries. Incline your ear. Do not give up, I have given you the endurance to finish the race. Do not grow faint or weary but come closer still, come closer still and I will renew your strength. Set your gaze on Me and I will give you peace.

Isaiah 40:31 “But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”

Your works will never be enough, come to the realization it’s already done, through Jesus Christ, My Son. Do not get entangled again in what Christ has set you free from, the bondage of religion. It is a yoke I want to break off of you. Christ has set you free and there’s liberty in My Spirit. (Gal 5:1) Now, there is nothing that you cannot overcome, My beloved one. It’s time to appropriate everything My Son has done. This is NOT a future event, My Kingdom is now. I have given you the Kingdom Now. My Kingdom come, My will be done on earth as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10). My grace is here for you to overcome, to walk in My Spirit as one. So incline your ear, My overcoming ones. Now walk in the power of My Kingdom sons.

I see in the heavens and every door is open unto you. A long hallway and every door is wide open, flung open wide. Open. I hear the Lord saying, “Everything I have is yours. Everything I have, I give to you.” He has made us a new creation in Christ Jesus through the Holy Spirit dwelling in us. We are co-heirs with Christ (Romans 8:17), that we also will be glorified together. So what are we waiting for? Yes, I said, “Open Doors!!! EVERYTHING I have is yours!!!”

Now get ready for My fire. Will you yield to My flames? Will you present your body as a living sacrifice upon My altar, bringing glory to My name? Watch as all the dross is burned by My holy purifying fire. Don’t resist My flames. Be holy as I AM holy, this is My desire. (1 Peter 1:16)

Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.

1Peter 1:6” In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, 7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ..”.

My sons will walk in holiness and purity. They will not be concerned with the lights or fame, titles or recognition, fancy cars or material things, but their only concern is but one thing; giving glory to the King of Kings. Only one name will be upon their lips…..that name is Jesus.

I see people around the globe holding hands and they have erupted into flames, burning torches of fiery passionate light and love, united as one. One body holding hands stretched from east to west, north to south. There’s a connection between heaven and earth, the spirit and natural, the seen and unseen. Get ready to see, hear, taste, smell, and touch more of the unseen. With Me anything is possible, those who live in the Spirit also walk in the Spirit. Their character will reflect mine, as they are truly one with Me. These sons and daughters have decided to become intimate with Me, like a husband and wife, the Lamb and the bride. These burning ones will understand the Kingdom because it will not be mere words upon a page but a living, moving, walking, talking, demonstration upon the earth. So come in close, incline your ear, for I have given My Sons an ear to hear….no more fear, no more slumber, I have created you as an overcomer!

Colossians 3:3 “If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. 2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.”

Colossians 3:12-17 “12 Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; 13 bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do. 14 But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. 15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.

John 16:33 “These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

I no longer live but Christ lives in me.

Blessings,

Amanda Leonard

http://www.timeinhispresence.wordpress.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtcKVGYCxBU

Psalms 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Lit4ever Donations

If You've Been Blessed by Lit4ever Ministry, Please Consider A Donation:

[Note: Lit4ever Ministry is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.]

HELP US FEED THE HUNGRY

All prophetic words posted in this forum are for 'your prayer and discernment'.

Amazon.com

eBooks

LifeSource Vitamins

Be sure to click Lit4ever Ministry in the 'referred by' dropdown window when you order vitamins.

LifeSource Nutrition is a God based company that you can trust.

Users

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 05:25:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 2134
  • Latest: NancyD
Stats
  • Total Posts: 16794618
  • Total Topics: 16790839
  • Online Today: 156
  • Online Ever: 470
  • (October 22, 2012, 01:06:29 PM)