H
A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2014, 03:47:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The coming of the Comet ISON – SION – ZION by Judith McKinley  (Read 1276 times)
Suzanne
Administrator

"I'm Blessed"

« on: November 05, 2013, 12:11:28 PM »

The Coming of Zion

The coming of the Comet ISON – SION – ZION

"Blow the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand" (Joel 2:1).

Joel 2:30

I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke.

Luke 12:56

Hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky. How is it that you don't know how to interpret this present time?

Matthew 24:3

Later, Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives. His disciples came to him privately and said, "Tell us, when will all this happen? What sign will signal your return and the end of the world?"

Song of Solomon 6:10

Who is this that appears like the dawn, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, majestic as the stars in procession?

Zion represents the rule and reign of God in the earth and is therefore synonymous with the Kingdom of God.  The entire redemptive plan of God – including the coming of the Messiah Himself and our very salvation – is wrapped up in it (1 Pet. 2:6).

How can we forget Zion, "the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem" (Heb. 12:22)? Is she not "our mother" (Gal. 4:26)? Are we not her citizens, indeed, her exiles in this age? As the psalmist said, "If I forget you,  O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget its skill! Let my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth, if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy!" (Psalm 137:5-6). Of course we are instructed to "pray for the peace of Jerusalem" (Psalm 122:6), but we are further told to "badger" the LORD until he makes Zion "the praise of the earth" (Isa. 62:7).

God loves Zion since it symbolizes His redemptive program in human history. In a sense, Zion is the heart of the Gospel message and the focal point of God's salvation in this world. "For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn(light), her salvation like a blazing torch" (Isa. 62:1).

Obadiah 1:21

Deliverers will go up on Mount Zion to govern the mountains of Esau. And the kingdom will be the LORD's.

Amos 1:2

He said: "The LORD roars from Zion and thunders from Jerusalem; the pastures of the shepherds dry up, and the top of Carmel withers."

Joel 2:32

And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the LORD has said, among the survivors whom the LORD calls.

Joel 3:16

The Lord will roar from Zion and thunder from Jerusalem; the earth and the sky will tremble. But the Lord will be a refuge for his people, a stronghold for the people of Israel.

Zechariah 8:2

This is what the LORD Almighty says: "I am very jealous for Zion; I am burning with jealousy for her."

Isaiah 52:1

Awake, awake, O Zion, clothe yourself with strength. Put on your garments of splendor, O Jerusalem, the holy city. The uncircumcised and defiled will not enter you again.

The prophet Isaiah wrote extensively about the birth of the Kingdom of God.  Below are several passages from Isaiah which present the coming of the Kingdom in terms of a woman’s birth pains.

Isaiah 13: 6-11

6Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty.a 7Because of this, all hands will go limp, every man’s heart will melt. 8Terror will seize them,pain and anguish will grip them;they will writhe like a woman in labor.They will look aghast at each other,their faces aflame. 9See, the day of the Lord is coming—a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger—to make the land desolate and destroy the sinners within it.  10The stars of heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The rising sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light. 11I will punish the world for its evil, the wicked for their sins.I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty and will humble the pride of the ruthless.

Below, Isaiah describes the birth pains in connection with the resurrection of the dead.

Isaiah 26: 15-19

15You have enlarged the nation, O Lord; you have enlarged the nation.You have gained glory for yourself; you have extended all the borders of the land.  16Lord, they came to you in their distress; when you disciplined them, they could barely whisper a prayer.b  17As a woman with child and about to give birth writhes and cries out in her pain, so were we in your presence, O Lord. 18We were with child, we writhed in pain, but we gave birth to wind.We have not brought salvation to the earth; we have not given birth to people of the world. 19But your dead will live; their bodies will rise.You who dwell in the dust,wake up and shout for joy.Your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.

Below, Isaiah relates childbirth to the LORD’s coming in power to deliver His people.

Isaiah 42:12-16

12Let them give glory to the Lord and proclaim his praise in the islands. 13The Lord will march out like a mighty man, like a warrior he will stir up his zeal; with a shout he will raise the battle cry and will triumph over his enemies.  14“For a long time I have kept silent, I have been quiet and held myself back. But now, like a woman in childbirth, I cry out, I gasp and pant. 15I will lay waste the mountains and hills and dry up all their vegetation; I will turn rivers into islands and dry up the pools.  16I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth.These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.

Below, Isaiah describes the birth of the Kingdom and its suddenness.

Isaiah 66:7-14

7“Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son. 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen such things? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children.  9Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the Lord. “Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?” says your God.  10“Rejoice with Jerusalem and be glad for her, all you who love her; rejoice greatly with her, all you who mourn over her.  11For you will nurse and be satisfied at her comforting breasts; you will drink deeply and delight in her overflowing abundance.”  12For this is what the Lord says: “I will extend peace to her like a river, and the wealth of nations like a flooding stream; you will nurse and be carried on her arm and dandled on her knees. 13As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem.” 14When you see this, your heart will rejoice and you will flourish like grass; the hand of the Lord will be made known to his servants, but his fury will be shown to his foes.

Micah 5:3.

Therefore Israel will be abandoned until the time when she who is in labor gives birth and the rest of his brothers return to join the Israelites.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-5

Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert .

John contrasts birth pain to the great joy which comes with birth of the Kingdom.

John 16:20-23

I tell you the truth, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy.  A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world. So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy. In that day you will no longer ask me anything. I tell you the truth, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name .

Revelation 12:1-2,14-17

1A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

14The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God’s commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

Galatians 4:26

26But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

Galatians 4:26 International Standard Version

But the heavenly Jerusalem is the free woman, and she is our spiritual mother.

Lamentations 4:2

How the precious sons of Zion, once worth their weight in gold, are now considered as pots of clay, the work of a potter's hands!

PREPARE YE THE WAY OF THE LORD FOR THE KINGDOM OF ZION  IS AT HAND. ZION MEANS GOD, HEAVEN, LOVE AND LIGHT. GET READY ZION IS COMING SOON.

Revelation 21:2

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And I saw The Holy City, New Jerusalem(ZION), descending from Heaven from beside God, prepared like a bride adorned for her husband.

Shalom,

Judith McKinley

thedaughterofzion77@yahoo.com

Psalms 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Lit4ever Donations

If You've Been Blessed by Lit4ever Ministry, Please Consider A Donation:

[Note: Lit4ever Ministry is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.]

HELP US FEED THE HUNGRY

All prophetic words posted in this forum are for 'your prayer and discernment'.

Amazon.com

eBooks

LifeSource Vitamins

Be sure to click Lit4ever Ministry in the 'referred by' dropdown window when you order vitamins.

LifeSource Nutrition is a God based company that you can trust.

Users

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2014, 03:47:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 2134
  • Latest: NancyD
Stats
  • Total Posts: 16794902
  • Total Topics: 16791103
  • Online Today: 110
  • Online Ever: 470
  • (October 22, 2012, 01:06:29 PM)