H
A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 22, 2014, 07:31:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 23 Minutes in Hell (On-Line Video) ~ by Bill Wiese  (Read 38349 times)
Suzanne
Administrator

"I'm Blessed"

« on: July 20, 2006, 01:41:17 AM »

Here are links to watch the Bill Wiese Video --- 23 Minutes in Hell
http://www.spiritlessons.com

23 Minutes in Hell Video -(Slow Connection,70mb)

23 Minutes in Hell Video -(Medium Connection,97mb)

Purchase his full testimony "23 Minutes in Hell" in book form at www.Amazon.com

Psalms 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Debbie

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 12:53:17 PM »

Thank you so much Suzanne
love you so much
Love Debbie  Kiss
Jeanne

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 07:57:36 AM »

This is such an IMPORTANT posting at this time because the Lord is RESTORING the FEAR OF THE LORD into His children so that we might be able to stand against the deceptions that are coming to earth.  We know about heaven, it is time that we grasp the seriousness of folly and how it leads to HELL!

Romans 8:38 - For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
lisalj

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 10:10:18 AM »

The Lord would have us know the horrors of Hell for how else can we feel the urgency to reach out to the Lost?

We need to pray for souls and to witness to everyone the Lord puts in our path.

Can you imagine on that terrible day some 'damned' soul looking at you and asking why you never shared the gospel with them? God forbid.

Forgive us Lord for our laziness and for being ashamed of you. God help us all and give us a true hunger to bring a harvest of souls into your kingdom in these last hours of history.  Give us the wisdom to know who is open to Your word and to your spirit. Pour out your love onto the lost and dying. Pour out your love through us.  In Jesus' Holy name...Amen
Jeanne

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 07:12:21 PM »

Suzanne - here you go again - LISTENING TO THE LORD! 

I wanted to add something else to this posting.  In May of this year during a fast that the Lord put me on (without me even knowing it at first), I got to see HELL!

It was terrible because the Lord showed me my daddy in Hell before He saved His soul 1 1/2 days before he passed over.  There is nothing worse in this life than seeing a loved one in the grips of the FIRES OF HELL!

I want to add also that I had sought the Lord over and over again about telling my daddy about Him and He kept on saying wait.  So when I saw Hell I was in MI with my dad ailing in PA.  But, The Fear of the Lord had kept my mouth shut until the time the Lord had ordained to take my daddy into His Kingdom.  The Fear of the Lord entails obedience, which entails HIS PERFECT TIMING!  If we run ahead of Him then that is disobedience.

During the time the Lord was showing me the "fires of hell, with my daddy being burnt" He also told me that Rebellion is as Witchcraft and I must NEVER rebel against Him or many souls would end up in this place.  Lord give me the Grace to Never Rebel against You as I do not want to have anyone's blood on my hands.

I know some day we will all receive the Judgment of the Lord.  However, after seeing Hell I have repeatedly asked the Lord to Judge me NOW!  It has not been a Great Awakening of any goodness in me, but an EXPOSING of all my motives and ungodly attitudes.

I have told many of my friends that they should ask to see Hell and many reply "I don't think so."  But, the fact of the matter is that until I experienced such an awful REALIZATION I could not fully grasp THE FEAR OF THE LORD.

It made me realize that it is Jesus, not the devil, that holds the keys to death and hell.  The Fear of the Lord was like a razor sharp, bright piercing light that GRIPPED MY HEART!  This Fear of the Lord CANNOT be equated with a Respect, it is FEAR!

Thank you for posting this Suzanne - my prayer is that many will listen to the video and also listen to the other videos on the web page where His people have gone to hell.

Before I saw hell the Lord had me listening to those who had seen hell for an entire semester.  I have NEVER been one that even much thought of hell - THAT HAS CHANGED!

It is a FEARFUL thing to fall into the Hands of the Almighty God. 

Romans 8:38 - For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Lit4ever Donations

If You've Been Blessed by Lit4ever Ministry, Please Consider A Donation:

[Note: Lit4ever Ministry is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.]

HELP US FEED THE HUNGRY

All prophetic words posted in this forum are for 'your prayer and discernment'.

Emergency Food Storage

Amazon.com

eBooks

LifeSource Vitamins

Be sure to click Lit4ever Ministry in the 'referred by' dropdown window when you order vitamins.

LifeSource Nutrition is a God based company that you can trust.

Users

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 22, 2014, 07:31:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 16796051
  • Total Topics: 16792209
  • Online Today: 154
  • Online Ever: 470
  • (October 22, 2012, 01:06:29 PM)
Users Online
Users: 4